Styling And Shoe Review

70% of the people i follow on Instagram are friends, handles that spread positive vibes and inspire my life vision and then brands i like. You see the other 30%, i follow them for their shoes and sense of style. I honestly don't care who you are, you wear fabulous shoes and have a great dress sense, have a little bit of extra in you, live and breath "unbasic" fashion, i hit the follow button IMMEDIATELY. 

Read Episode 1 Here
"I miss you mehn, i miss having you all to myself, when was the last time we were actually together alone?" Hakeem asked, throwing a pillow playfully at me as i cleansed my face in front of my dressing mirror. 
It was a vintage piece i had bought in Turkey about a year ago, when i and my girls had gone on a vacation.

This new series, This or That was born out of the need to get a quick feature with some of my really favorite people who don't have enough time to go through the many questions involved with the In Her Closet Series. It's a one answer series taken from  options, the responses have been hilarious. This first episode features one of my favorite bloggers, Sisi Yemmie. I bet we all know her or at least have heard of her blog and vlog via her YouTube channel.  

No more just a pair of in house footwear, the Pom Pom, feathers and fur shoe trend is one that has come to stay as a fashion statement piece. From Carrie Bradshaw's Dolce and Gabanna Fur Sandals featured in the HBO Sex And The City series to Paul Andrew's 2017 Fall/Winter Feather sandals at the 2017 New York Fashion Week, the trend has evolved over the years and looks like it's going no where.5h0Vy   paul-andrew-nyfw-fall-2017-shoes-photos-16